Below is a reproduction and storification of set of tweets by @Janamejayan on the distortion of Indian history by the British. Full tweets can be read here As you will see, the British could not accept their subjects possessing a history much pre-dated by Christianity i.e before 2000 BC. They also wanted their subjects i.e Indians, to have an inferior view of their own history, become aspirational Englishmen and involve themselves in looking and speaking like the British. Added to this was the British conspiracy of binding Indians in petty jobs on the back of British money. The effect...Read More
Month: July 2014
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017