With the loosening of Monetary policies by Central Bankers round the world (US, Japan and now EU) and concurrent ratcheting up of India GDP growth prospects with coming in of Narendra Modi, India is likely to see ever-increasing FDI inflows for a long time to come. The key Question before Governor Raghuram Rajan is – to build a war chest of USD’s or to let the INR appreciate against the USD. My take: #IndiaFact – We are a nation with huge appetite for consumption. We are also a country ripe for modernization of our industrial capacity, technology and infrastructure;...Read More
Month: January 2015
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017