Part -2 of interview We hear of senior honchos from the Industry turning entrepreneurs. Indeed, the startup space has welcomed CXO’s capable of handling big businesses. Tushar Kansal, is one such CXO, who was, till recently, CFO with DLI, an infra company controlled by USD 200 billion US based PE-Fund Guggenheim. After founding KITES in 1995, Tushar went on to work for Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Brand Capital, Aircel, MTS and finally worked as CFO for DLI, Gurgaon. In 2014, Tushar, who is an Engineer and MBA Finance from University of Delhi, with all his international consulting experience, renamed KITES...Read More
Month: March 2015
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017