I had a lengthy conversation with 2 of my ex-colleagues on the Call drops issue – Deputy CEO and CTO of MTS India. Below is gist of the problem and potential Government action. These are the eventual observations on the issue and possible Government role which could significantly lower call drops: The Telecom companies (Telcos) need to invest more in Capex (Capital Expenditure), specifically in increasing number of Towers and more spectrum. None of the Telecom executives had any reason to believe that Telcos would not like to spend more capital on creating infrastructure to reduce Call drops. But an...Read More
Month: September 2015
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017