Request all Readers to read this The Nehruvian empire strikes back at Modi I read above article recently – reminded me of the articles of a great writer. I started following this guy on rediff.com 18 years back – Rajeev Srinivasan http://rajeev2004.blogspot.in/ . Till date I have been following his writings. I remember how he called Sonia Maino as “Shroud of Turin” and the Congress as an “Italian Mafia”. Events in past year have shown how precocious Rajeev was. Ahmed Patel, Digvijay Singh, Kamal Nath, Ghulam Nabi Azad etc – basically the 10-15 coterie which surrounds Fake Gandhi family...Read More
Month: August 2016
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017