In times when one is surrounded by negativity, filled with remorse, doubtful about future, clinging on the past, low about own self and surrounded by doubts & disbelief, the Puranas, Vedas and the Bhagwat Gita comes to the aid. In my quest for spiritual bliss by Krishna Bhakti, I was fortuitous to have read the 12 laws of Karma. Here is my take on these timeless truths: http://www.tusharkansal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/13896942_654553881376549_1968896732_n.mp4 THE GREAT LAW Whatever we put into the Universe, will come back to us I have felt this great truth since I was in college, maybe since more than 20 years....Read More
Month: January 2017
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017