My humble suggestion: Please read http://www.livemint.com/Money/ePJYvL8KTlFpYi2GHjH9eL/China-and-India-both-face-problems-with-investment-but-very.html India has the biggest trade deficit (with any country), with China! Its a $55 billion annual trade deficit. Now, China has excess money to invest and India is in need of investment. What we need is to tell China that this $55 billion annual trade deficit in not acceptable and instead of repatriating this money back to China, it should be invested in India, else we will find ways like blocking market access for Chinese companies. Read https://swarajyamag.com/economy/ubers-exit-shows-chinas-mercantilist-leaning-we-should-follow-suit India is in the middle of negotiating RCEP with China, ASEAN, Japan, Australia,...Read More
Month: April 2017
A farmer noticed a hole in a rock – what was hidden on the other side has amazed the whole world!
- How to tackle China April 24, 2017
- My understanding of the book WHY DO GOOD PEOPLE SUFFER, by Dada J P Vaswani March 25, 2017
- A template of Disinvestment for Modi Government March 19, 2017
- Why be sad? March 17, 2017
- 12 Laws of Karma – timeless wisdom January 4, 2017